Magic item in Dolmenwood: The bag of bleats
Appearance: A bagpipe made from the torso of a long-horn goatman noble. Dark grey fur covers it with the head and horns prominently displayed on the back of the instrument.
- The eyes sometimes open staring pleadingly at anyone near by
- Mushrooms grow in the fur
- Makes horrible bleating sounds when played (eeirly similar to a cry for help in Gaffe)
- Smells like old cheese and it gets even worse when it is played
- Goatmen must make morale check of flee
- Proficient players (such as a bard or minstrel) can with a 1-in-6 play a horrid note that breaks glass within 30' radius