Short summary of each session in a Dolmenwood campaign I am running with my friends over Discord/FoundryVTT.
Mainly for the party to keep track of the main events and who played in what.
We run it drop-in/drop-out campaign letting people join as it fits their schedule.
We run Old-school Essentials (B/X) with these house-rules.
- Brother Ruprecth Malodorus (Daniel) - Friar (level 1) in the Order of a Saint dedicated to chastity and dirt.
- Lodwig “Kerk” Malodorus (Hugo) - Figher (level 1) from High-Hankle. Brother to Ruprecht. Owner of hound Old-Vulgar.
- Euron the Magificent (Oliver) - Magic-user (level 2) and street performer from High-Hankle.
- Irun “Råskit” Rohkit (Ola) - Fighter (level 1) from High-Hankle. Drug addict, good friend of Kerk.
- Oswold Grumel (Fredrik) - Specialist (level 3) from High-Hankle. A talented man with sticky fingers.
- Thegild Payne (Kent-Inge) - Hunter (level 2) from the east, beyond Castle Brackenwold. Owner of the dog Hund. Former soldier.
- Wolfgar Guégan (Jonas) - Fighter (level 2) from the east, beyond Castle Branckenwold. Former soldier.
Session 1 - Come friendly adventurers and fall on Lankshorn